BOYS! Don't you just love 'em. . . especially yours. . . they make my heart happy!
That is awesome! Now all you need to do is figure out how to make it look better so he can wear it again.
My kids are exactly the same way! Drives me nuts but I must admit, it makes me feel better knowing that they aren't the only ones who do it!
I love with boys, you DO have to be specific! LOL & ughh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BOYS! Don't you just love 'em. . . especially yours. . . they make my heart happy!
That is awesome! Now all you need to do is figure out how to make it look better so he can wear it again.
My kids are exactly the same way! Drives me nuts but I must admit, it makes me feel better knowing that they aren't the only ones who do it!
I love with boys, you DO have to be specific! LOL & ughh!
Post a Comment