Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Knock-Out

I have heard it called knock-out, elimination, and lightning. Whatever it is called we love it.






The Steens came down for a birthday party for Dallin who turns 9 tomorrow. When the sun started to go down we started up a game. Those Steen boys are crazy. I'm not talking about my Steen boys. I am talking about Shane's brothers. You've got Scott cheating, Shane playing in sandals and Sam in cowboy boots. I believe Scott won all of them. What a good time.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for the day, Denette! I love my family. . . playing ball or telling "trucker" stories, you can't beat it. It really was a wonderful day. . . good food and fun! Tell Dallin (our richest grandson) we're glad he had a birthday! I love your blog. . . thanks for sharing!

pan x 8 said...

We totally love that game! And Happy Birthday Dallin!

The Peterson 5 said...

Happy Birthday, Dallin!!