Monday, June 6, 2011

Clean Room

I left for a couple hours to help a neighbor moving and left a list of things for my kids to do. One of them was to clean their room.
It looks clean. Everything off the floor? Yep.

So why then is it all in the closet?
I probably need to be more specific. Sadly this isn't the only room like this. The family room has a spotless floor, but you can't sit on any couches. All the stuff from the floor made its way to the couch when cleaning.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

They take after their Grandma. . . that's the way I clean! They're awesome!!!

pan x 8 said...

Hilarious! because I'm such a freak about clearing the floor... and then the closets are just overfilled!

At least I can say my children are not the only ones, right??

Holly said...

I love it! The more kids I get and the older they get I realize that I can only make sure the room that people outside of our family might see is clean! Your family is so cute!

Rosalyn said...

That is the way my kids clean too! Sometimes I just let it go because it is nice to see their bedroom floors clean once in a while.