Of course I am now thinking back at what we have been doing and it makes sense that the month is over.
-Swim Lessons
-Davis Family Reunion
-Girls Camp
-Playing with cousins
-Painting a shed
-Swimming
-Scout Day Camp
-Baseball
-Hiking the Y
-Birthday parties
-Making rockets
We are still playing baseball. Wyatt's last game was last night. It's hard to read whether he likes it or not.


Did you notice anything strange about these 3 pictures? Yes he was up to bat 3 times and he sometimes batted left handed and sometimes right handed. I wouldn't think much about it if he was left handed, but he's not. Crazy kid! He actually hit better lefty.Dallin is playing the post season tournament this week. We have won the last 2 games. One more to go. Dallin loves baseball! It's his birthday today and there is nothing better he could think of doing on his birthday than playing baseball. Tonight's game was in the rain and they still won 17-0. He's up to bat in this picture. (Last night's game)

This picture sure does look random. Actually it is. Porter who is 5 had the camera and I found a lot of random pictures. As I got looking closer I saw something pretty cool. The man standing up in the maroon shirt is my Dad. He is talking with another man in the blue shirt. This man has a grandson playing on the Reds team, as does my Dad. (Who cares, right?) These two men were mission companions in England over 40 years ago. Small world huh? They hadn't seen each other since being companions and 40 years later run into each other at their grandson's game.
I had to post this picture. The primary made bow ties for their dads. Lucky Shane got 4 of them. That is until the boys stole them from him and ate them.
I promise I am almost done! I just have one more thing to say. These last pictures are of Heidi's kids. They were in town for a little bit and I got to watch them for a few hours. The kids had fun with their cousins. I told Heidi that I might steal Anna. She kept touching my toenails and saying "pretty, pretty". The good news is that they are moving closer. Close enough that we could have park dates. Yea!! I have another sister moving closer too. Machelle should be in the Salt Lake Valley this weekend.
Let's see what July brings. I am hoping for a few camping trips and some sitting on my porch. I haven't had either of those yet.
4 comments:
Sitting on the porch sounds nice, I need to get a few of those in before the end of July! Cute, Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Dallin! And I love the picture of Shane, he looks thrilled! But seriously, I thought the bow tie idea was super cute!
Your summer sounds just like mine! Super BUSY!!! I almost (but not really) can't wait for school to start just so things will kind of slow down.
LOVE the bow ties!!! Super cute idea!
Sounds busy and fun! Don't you just love summer!
Great month of June, no wonder it passed you by so quickly! I love those FD ties! And my boys love baseball but I'm so glad the season has come and gone!
We've started July sick, so we are doing a lot of laying around the TV.. it's driving me nuts!
Post a Comment