This is my Family Room. The place we hang out A LOT! We love this room. In fact it was one of the selling points to this house. At this time of year you would see a few nativities, a Christmas tree, stockings and other various decorations. You would hear Christmas Music playing from the stereo making it very clear that Christmas is on its way.This year things are a little different. We took on a project that didn't get started when we originally thought it would and now my Christmas room looks like this.
No not a pretty sight. It will be a pretty sight once it is done, but for now I hang out upstairs where we have a tiny tree, the stockings and nativities all crammed into a small room. Don't think I am complaining here. Nope, just saying it how it is. When this is done my kitchen space will double and I will once again have my family room. Patience.......patience.Years down the road we will look back and laugh at some of the things we did this month to try to keep Christmas "Normal"
1 comment:
It will be so wonderful when it's all done! I can actually say I was "shocked" at how it looked. However,it sounds crazy, but you'll probably remember this Christmas with many fond memories!
Shane, remember "Desert Rose"? It was our best remembered vacation!
Post a Comment