Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wyatt's Baptism


It was so nice of family to take time out of their busy Dec. to come to Wyatt's Baptism. He was so excited for his big day. (Have I mentioned before that I love having 2 of my sisters back in Utah?)
Wyatt in his new suit. Doesn't he look all grown up, like a little man? (Don't look at the concrete floor. I promise we plan on fixing that very, very soon)
The day was beautiful. Wyatt's Grandma Steen gave a beautiful talk and his brothers even attempted their first piano duet...not an easy thing to do.

5 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

I am so proud of Wyatt. I was so impressed with Dallen and Bailey. A duet is soooo hard. It also was a great day to see your fun family.

Shauna said...

What a wonderful day! Wyatt was so excited and so sweet. What a tender little heart he has. Thanks for letting us be a part of it. I'm happy for you that your sisters have moved back. What would we do without sisters? What would we do without family? Your family is beautiful!

Britt said...

What a cute boy! And do you ever AGE?!? You look beautiful.

Holly said...

Look how many exciting things are happening at the Steen house! Congrats Wyatt! Wish we were there to support you! And, WOW, your living room. I want to run across the street and see how things are going, but then, I wouldn't be entering your house if I did! PLEASE post pictures of it and when I come in July I want a full tour! So excited for you guys! Merry Christmas! And P.S. my boys are getting settled and liking it here more and more, but they still talk about the Steen boys. And when asked what they miss the most, its playing with the Steens!

Tara said...

Oh don't you just love baptism days! He looks so nice in his new suit!!