My 2 oldest boys never got into Legos. I had no idea what I was missing.
Look at this mess......that is what I was missing. Actually, I have found that I do like Legos. I love puzzles and it is just another puzzle for me. I am not creative enough to enjoy them without the instructions, but do enjoy putting them together. At one time they were all organized into baggies with the instruction booklet inside. That didn't last long. Now we just dump them all over the floor and hunt for that tiny little piece that will finish off the airplane, dragon, or whatever we are building at the time.
1 comment:
Those two sure make you smile! Putting things together is good exercise for your brain. Now I know what's wrong with me. . . I've never enjoyed puzzles! I can't even figure out the words they make you type to post your comments!
Post a Comment