Tuesday, August 21, 2012
1st day of School
We are ready for a new adventure. 8th grade for Bailey, 6th for Dallin, 3rd for Wyatt and 1st for Porter. They were all pretty excited this morning. The bottom picture was taken about 40 minutes before the bus came. They just couldn't wait. I am pretty sure they are more excited to see friends than they are to do homework. The cutest was when the bus pulled up. They literally ran to get on the bus. There was so much energy in that line of kids. You could tell the bus driver was just as excited to see them after the summer break. We love our bus driver!
I actually survived sending my youngest to 1st today. It wasn't any different than last year. I will have to get use to eating lunch alone, but it may not be so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cannot believe it's time to go back to school! I still have 5 more days left of summer!
I just love the red in Bailey's hair and the hint in Porters!
Oh, my gosh. . . the "Four" Musketeers! Can't believe school has started already. They all look awesome and ready to start their new adventures. You never forget that feeling of the first day of school and Denette. . . you're going to love your freedom! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL to BAILEY, DALLIN, WYATT AND PORTER!!
Love your sweet faces!
We miss you guys! When are we going to see you?
Handsome boys!
Post a Comment