Tuesday, December 25, 2012

One of these things is not like the other

At a quick glance these 2 bottles look like they would be similar.  I have been using both of them on my hands for at least a week now.  My hands have been extra dry for some reason.  My knuckles even started cracking and they never do that.  I would lather them up with lotion 4-5 times a day with no relief.  Today, as my Mom lathered up her hands with the one on the left, she read the bottle closer and said "Do you always use shampoo as lotion?"  Seriously!!?  I have been putting shampoo on my hands 4-5 times a day without rinsing them?  No wonder it was a little sticky.  Oh, goodness.

I am still trying to figure out how this happened.  I don't usually buy Suave shampoo, and I know the shampoo isn't near the lotion in the store. Maybe my eyesight is going.

So the question of the day is......does your lotion lather up, or create bubbles when applying?  Maybe you too are using shampoo for lotion. 

2 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

That is way to funny!!

pan x 8 said...

I'm completely laughing at hilarious this is!! Out loud and I'm at work where it's SO quiet!!! I guess shampoo doesn't really work as lotion!