We had plans of visiting Rosalyn and going to Yosemite. Well 4 days before we were to leave we had a change of plans. As you can see this isn't Yosemite. A wise person told us "Kids don't want to see mountains. They want to go to Disneyland". Thanks Norm!!We still visited Rosalyn and then both our families went to Disneyland. We chose not to tell the kids until we got there. They were excited as we were walking into the park. It all started making sense to them. It was a first time for both families.

On our way there we took a stop at the beach and the LA Temple. I haven't been in that area since I served my mission. The mission home is directly behind the temple. That brought back a flood of memories. We felt a little strange walking the Temple grounds with swimsuits on.The boys loved the beach. We brought a lot of sand back with us and our car stunk for days, but oh well.




A wave came in and Wyatt lost his balance. He wasn't sure he liked that. He just played in the sand after that.
3 comments:
Denette, that is awesome. Great pictures. I can't wait until Logan and I go.
Denette -
We love Disneyland! I'm so glad you took your family! I bet you had a great and tiring time! Love your pictures!
Take Care,
Char :)
Great blog! When were you in Disneyland? We were the April 10-11 bummer we missed each other!
Post a Comment