Denette, What a wonderful surprise! I never thought that starting my own blog was going to reconnect me with such great old friends! Thanks for posting a comment and letting me know you're out there, we'll have to keep in better touch now.
I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 6! It looks like so much fun. All I remember is the tea cups, the Dumbo ride, waiting in line for some Star Wars thing, a hippo in the water, and the haunted Castle. I bet it's changed a ton in 20 years!!
4 comments:
Looks like it was fun! I LOVE Disneyland! I also think Wyatt is hilarious! Will St. George be at breakfast? Ya gotta love that kid!
Denette,
What a wonderful surprise! I never thought that starting my own blog was going to reconnect me with such great old friends! Thanks for posting a comment and letting me know you're out there, we'll have to keep in better touch now.
I want to start vacationing with you. We always seem to go to the mountains.
I haven't been to Disneyland since I was 6! It looks like so much fun. All I remember is the tea cups, the Dumbo ride, waiting in line for some Star Wars thing, a hippo in the water, and the haunted Castle. I bet it's changed a ton in 20 years!!
Post a Comment