I am very new at this. I have a lot to learn. Rosalyn has been bugging me to do this, so here it goes.
Easter went well. We went down to Wellington to Anna's Baby Blessing. The boys participated in decorating eggs and a hunt as well. As you can see, Porter thought that picking up snow and putting it in his bucket was just as fun as putting eggs in it.
The blessing went well. Anna is a cutie.
We all come home Sunday night and the boys wanted to head up to the Steens for another hunt. All I can say is we had enough candy for weeks!!We put the kids to bed Sunday night and settle in ourselves. As I laid in bed I thought of the next weeks activities. We would fly kites that Grandma Davis gave the boys, eat Easter candy, and Shane & I had plans to go away for the weekend to celebrate our 10th anniversary. About 11:30 Shane is woken up to Wyatt throwing up. YUCK!!! Yes this carries on through the night. Monday morning Porter is following suit. YUCK!! Wyatt kept doing that until Wed. By then Shane got it. YUCK!!
In the middle of this I am trying to finish off a car for the pinewood derby for Thursday. Where in the heck do you buy weights for those things? Shane finds enough energy to get the drill out to drill holes in it to get it to weigh more. The derby went well. I went with Bailey and Dallin while Shane stayed home with the other sick kids.
Friday - I am thinking this CRAP is over. We sit down for lunch and Porter unloads. YUCK!! I just about cry. Shane and I are not going to have a getaway and I am in desperate need of one. I have only left the house for Gatorade and diapers. Thank goodness for disposable.
Saturday - I am now coming down with a cold. We decide to pile the kids in the car to get some dinner. We get about 3 houses down and Porter unloads again. Yes we turn around and try another plan.
Good News!! We are finially over this. I sure hope we didn't pass it to anyone.
draft
10:06:00 AM
by Denette
Delete
1 – 1 of 1
draft
10:06:00 AM
by Denette
Delete
1 – 1 of 1


3 comments:
Denette, I am so sorry that your boys got it too. Nice job on the website.
Yeah Denette!! I'm so glad you have a blog. It is cute too! I love how you get scrapbook/journal all done at once. I'm sorry your family was sick....especially the flu, it's exhausting! I find it always happens if you have something fun planned. I hope you get a chance to go another weekend. I love the comments about your kids'girlfriends. I think you're in trouble with those cute boys! You have to love Dallin's comment at the end!!
Denette, I am glad you have joined the blogger world. After reading your blog i feel like scum for being the cause to all of your YUCK! problem. Feel free to contaminate my children anytime for paybacks.
Post a Comment