It is rare that the Clyde Davis family gets together. Half of us live out of state. Rosalyn is in California, Heidi in Arizona and Machelle in Idaho. The rest of us are here in Utah, but not all that close either.
So Mom planned a weekend to get us all in one place. It is fun to see everyone and spend some time with them. We were able to swim, eat, hit the Zoo and for some, Boondocks.
Here are a few pictures. I hope the rest of you post some of your pictures.
So Mom planned a weekend to get us all in one place. It is fun to see everyone and spend some time with them. We were able to swim, eat, hit the Zoo and for some, Boondocks.
Here are a few pictures. I hope the rest of you post some of your pictures.
Watching the bird show.

This is one of Shane's memories as a kid.

The wagon is for the kids Machelle!

This was an attempt to get all the grandkids in a picture.

Anna you are a cutie!! So are you Heidi!




4 comments:
That looks like alot of fun; I love seeing pictures of your family. The sad thing though is that Rosalyn is the only one I recognize.
Seeing Shane against the size of gorilla's makes be totally believe in EVOLUTION!!!!love you guys!
Cute picts. I totally forgot to take some for our blog, so I'm glad someone remembered. It was so fun to see everyone again and I can't wait 'til Thanksgiving. See you then. Or hopefully before then!
But look how much fun Wyatt had pulling me around.
Post a Comment