This is Bailey's action shot.
Another action shot of Bailey. Bailey's team won 3-1. They were pretty excited. His age group is a little more serious than Dallins. I actually enjoy watching the older kids. There is more strategy.
Dallin chasing the ball. At this age they are finally having to play with rules, positions, and the field is large enough that they usually don't all clump around the ball.
Dallin looks like he has it covered. He did save a few balls from reaching the goal. I think this game ended up tied. 1-1
Grandma and Grandpa Davis (or Grandpa Bis as Porter says it) came to watch the games. This made the boys day.
What do we do when Soccer is over? We do better on our spelling tests, read more, eat better, and relax. Well, that is until January when Basketball starts and we do it all again. With 4 boys I don't see an end to this. I should be happy that they aren't in competitive soccer. I believe that is pretty much year round.
5 comments:
Fun! We had the overlapping games thing with Zack & Matty for baseball this summer. Matty is playing soccer right now but by the time slacker mom (that's me) got around to sign ups Zack's age was full. I just signed him up for flag football though and he is pumped for that to start. It has made soccer season less hectic so I'm kind of glad it turned out this way.
How fun!! Are you and mom wearing the same sweater? Maybe mom can come and watch the girls dance one night. Ha Ha.
Yes we are wearing the same sweater. Way to pay attention to details. We didn't even go shopping together. Funny huh?
The life of a Soccer Mom! Yes my mini-van full of snacks and I are also attending and coaching Soccer again this year so I understand the crazy nights and I only have Katelyn in soccer right now! Hope they do well!
Kim
Tag you're it! Check my blog to play along!
Tara
Post a Comment