
So here is the husband tag. I may even do the others someday, who knows.
1. Where did we first meet? Country dancing at the Bay. (It wasn't a bar back then) His sister Sally would drag her brothers with her dancing. He didn't dance much, just sat on the bench watching. Yes I asked him to dance. I mean, what was this cute guy doing sitting on a bench during a good song?
2. How long did you date before you got married? About 11 Months
3.How long have you been married? 10 1/2 years .
4. What does he do that surprises you? I thought a lot about this question and I still can't come up with anything that is surprising.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I can't just pick one. I was really first attracted to his height. It was hard finding tall enough guys that I could wear heels with and still be shorter than. He is 6'7". One of his other features is his eyes. His eyelashes are so long. One day I am going to put mascara on them just to see what they would look like. I always joked that our boys would get his long eyelashes and the girls my short ones. Well we didn't have to worry about the girls getting mine. We don't have girls. All my boys do have his though.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is easy going. He doesn't let things bother him. He has a positive attitude about most things. I love his sense of humor. He can find something funny out of nothing.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Wild Flower. Can't remember how that came about.
8. What is his favorite color? I have known him for awhile and never really asked that question. I don't know.
9. What is his favorite food? Norwegian Meatballs. (His mom makes the best) A real meat and potatoes kind of guy.
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball. He isn't much of a watch sports on TV kind of guy. He likes to play basketball as long as it is for fun. Put too much competition into it and it ruins his fun.
11. When and where was your first kiss? On our wedding day. JUST KIDDING!! It was our second date and if he was writing this he would say I attacked him. That isn't true. It was at my apartment in the Avenues.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Ride horses. HAHA Shane loves being on a horse. I don't. I have only been on one 3 times. 2 times with him. I went on a ride back when we were dating. That would be the last time that we have done that together. We enjoy hanging out.
13. Do you have any children? 4 boys
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He likes to play the guitar. That was pretty hidden until Bailey volunteered him to play at the Blue and Gold Banquet for scouts. He did pretty well. Bailey was proud.
15. How old is he? 35 in Nov. I know, I married someone younger. He argues with me often that his Spirit is older than mine. I am not sure how he figures that.
16. Who said "I love you" first? He did. I thought it first though. He is better at saying how he feels than I am. Pretty typical of a Davis.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Old Country and some new stuff. He is always commenting on how some of the new stuff just isn't country.
18. What do you admire most about him? His love for the gospel. He keeps me on the mark. In a gentle way reminds me about what I should be doing. He is just a great example to me and my boys. I definitely married up.
19. Do you think he will read this? Yes. He has said that he reads our blog just to keep up with what his own family is doing. I wouldn't be surprised to see him add a comment.
20. I tag: No one. You may post if you wish.
9 comments:
I love this tag! It's fun to put the focus on the men in our lives instead of the boys once in a while! :)
Thanks for finally giving in and doing this tag. It's so much fun to learn new things about you and your man.
I enjoyed getting to know your husband more. Someday we have got to get together. Perhaps have Roseanne come up and we can do a girl's day or something.
I'm so glad I dragged him country dancing!! I knew he would find someone as great as you Denette!! I still can't believe it has been over 10 years & you have 4 cute boys!
I think that is my favorite kind of tag. It was fun getting to know more about just him and some about you. I am getting so excited for thanksgiving. Thanks for the smile today.
I love the tagging!!! Its a bother sometimes but it brings up things you don't usually think about for awhile. I helps us know shane more. You guys are so cute!!! cute post!! karen
I didn't know you robbed the cradle! GO GIRL!! Thanks for caving and playing along - fun to see where you hooked up and all that!
Tara
Ok I just fixed jens blog address. You might want to go back to mine. Karen
I hope you don't mind I saw your name on Amy Skinners blog. It was fun to read all about you and Shane. Holly also did a husband tag, so I thought I might try it to. Thanks for letting me look on your blog. Feel free to look at mine if you want.
Post a Comment