He then smiles and I notice he has lost a tooth. "I didn't even know you had a loose tooth", I said. He said that he didn't. A ball hit him in the face at school and his tooth came out...... Well that is one way to lose a tooth. I guess when you lose one at school you get the cool carrying case to put it in.
Last night was the 2nd grade Veteran's Day program. Sorry this picture is blurry. We were sitting too far away. The zoom got a close up, but it was hard to steady the camera. Brandon has a funny face and we only got half of Madelyn.
I love school programs. Kids are so funny. They wave to you, pick their nose in front of hundreds of people and don't really care what they are wearing. We tried to get Dallin to wear something else, but that was a no. If this picture was close up you would notice he is also wearing his dinner. Yes he is front and center with a dirty white shirt on. What do you do?Dallin, Kylie and McGuire are singing their hearts out.
8 comments:
So cute. Love the video. And what a cool tooth carrier the school gives out!
CUTE!! I'm going to have to try a video at my little girls school program tomorrow! So does Dallin get double the dough from the tooth fairy since his tooth was nocked out early?? Poor kid!
Tara
I can't beleive the school did not call you to let you know about the ball hitting him hard enough to know his tooth out! I do love the tooth carrier though. And now he can sing all he wants for Christmas is my one front tooth!
That was Kylie's biggest goal in life.....to lose a tooth at school. And guess what? She did! (Now that's excitement.) Nothing beats a tooth shaped necklace. I guess you should just be glad that it wasn't a permanent tooth.
Thanks for the cute video of Kylie....and thanks again for taking her to and from the program..... I owe yo one.
Thanks for the half picture of Madalyn. I agree with you that school programs are fun. They all did a great job! Way to go Dallin, Kylie, Brandon, and Madalyn!
Jacob's greatest hope is to lose a tooth as school too. Then he gets to go to the principals office. Cool. Our school doesn't do any veteran's day program. Cool that yours does.
Cute program, our school didn't acknowledge Veteran's day this year. Yeah for the loose tooth, just not the way it happened. teeth our falling out all over the place at our house too.
Oh! Your starting the missing teeth phase! Break the piggy bank open. It seems when one starts falling out they come weekly. He looks to cute! Karen
Post a Comment