I am to list 6 things about myself.
1. I am a stay at home mom. (And love it)
2. I teach 13 kids piano lessons. (Love that too!!!)
3. I have an accounting degree from the U that I don't use.
4. I like to cook and try new recipes.
5. I serve in the YW presidency. (I consider the girls my adopted daughters)
6. My favorite holiday is Christmas. (You may find more posts on this subject.)
Hmmmm.....that wasn't too hard.
I tag anyone
3 comments:
Wow Denette, I can't believe you teach 13 kids piano lessons & handle YW's! You are amazing!!
I had no idea you had an accounting degree - that's cool! Wish I lived by you for piano lessons for the kids!
Tara
Okay Denette. I need your help. I teach 2 kids piano and one of them is having a hard time practicing. What do you do to get them to practice? He is 5 going on 6.
You should do something with your degree when the kid's get a little older. Someone always wants help with their taxes, etc.
Post a Comment