Dallin was baptized today with a good friend Tyler Caswell. Their birthdays are only a day apart.
Many came to see them baptized. Some had many other things they could have been doing, but made it a point to be there. We thank them for that. One of them was Dallin's 2nd grade teacher. We have been out of school since May so we mailed an invite to Mrs. Jones. I wasn't sure she would be there, but she came. Dallin was so excited. What a great teacher. She really does love her kids.Tyler's Grandma gave a really good talk on Baptism and the Holy Ghost. My children answered a few of her questions with some interesting answers. It looks like we need a refresher on these two topics.
Bailey and I played a piano duet. That was a first for us. I was probably more nervous than he was.
Both boys were Baptized and Confirmed by their fathers. What a great blessing it is to have the priesthood in our home.

It turned out to be a beautiful day. We were worried about the heat, but it was overcast and nice. A few of the cousins enjoying pizza after the baptism.
11 comments:
What a great day! I swear I had a post that was labeled the same about 6 months ago in January when my Dallin was baptized!
That is a great card! And Dallin is very handsome. I just noticed how tall-er Shane is.. what is he 6'5'' or more???
Way to go, Dallin! We're so proud of you. What a beautiful day! You'll always remember this day no matter how old you get. I still remember mine, it was at the Tabernacle downtown. Bailey and your Mom were awesome on the piano and you and your Dad were all smiles. Their so proud of you too. Porter even yelled "Hi, Dad" when you both walked into the font. And one of my favorite parts was when Wyatt gave you a big hug when you walked into the room in your new suit after your baptism! Grandpa and I love you all so much!!!!
Sorry I missed it!!! But I did hold onto the baby for you, but now she won't come out!
It was a great day! Dallin is an awesome kid!!!
Congratulations Dallin. I am glad it was a good day.
What a sweet picture collage thing! He is ADORABLE!
Way cute skirt. Dallin looks so cute in his picture. Congrats Dallin.
Congrats Dallin! I LOVE his announcement! So cool! What a great kid!
I also LOVED your family picture - you haven't changed at all! You look great!
Tara
What a cute announcement. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing up. Sounds like you had a great day.
Wow, He is that big. What a great turn out. Family is wonderful. Karen
Congrats! I can't believe we have kids old enought to be baptized! My Katelyn turns 8, August 2nd and I am having a hard time watching her grow up so fast.
Post a Comment