Dallin loves baseball. We were going camping about a month ago and wanted to get a head start. Dallin made it clear we were to go to the game and then head out.
I don't mind baseball. I only have one child interested in it so there isn't any juggling of parents like soccer and basketball.
This is Dallin's first attempt at pitching. The coaches pitch the first inning and then give the boys a try. Dallin would throw that ball as fast as he could. He thought he was awesome. He came home and said "I was so good, no one could even hit my pitches." That was true, but they weren't always over the plate either. I think we need to work on control before speed.
This is one of Shane's famous self-portraits. Not a bad aim. He actually got both our heads in the shot.
This is what brothers do when Dallin is playing. Porter was having a blast in the water fountain.
I can't believe a whole month has passed since my last post. Crazy. We have been up to the regular summer fun. Swimming lessons, swimming, hanging out with friends, Family reunions, Dallin's birthday (yes all 4 of his parties, which could be a post in itself) and getting ready for his baptism next week.
This is one of Shane's famous self-portraits. Not a bad aim. He actually got both our heads in the shot.
This is what brothers do when Dallin is playing. Porter was having a blast in the water fountain.
I can't believe a whole month has passed since my last post. Crazy. We have been up to the regular summer fun. Swimming lessons, swimming, hanging out with friends, Family reunions, Dallin's birthday (yes all 4 of his parties, which could be a post in itself) and getting ready for his baptism next week.
1 comment:
We so didn't do baseball this year and we actually had a great spring because of it! The boy's were so "blazeh" about it, I thought why bother? So we didn't. We did soccer and basketball instead - that was so fun!
It's crazy how spring ends and summer starts and then I sit back and think, "Where has the time gone?" Glad it's been fun fun fun!
Post a Comment