Thursday, December 3, 2009

Toot, toot!!

So this post is just to toot my horn.......toot......toot. I am not crafty, I am not creative, I don't usually attend Super Saturday because I don't have a knack for those kinds of things. Don't get me wrong, you will find me on occasion at Rod Works or Quilted Bear. I would much rather buy things than make them.

My mom gave me this cup-cake book over the weekend. I thought I would try one of the ideas for Wyatt's birthday. Knowing how craft disabled I am I went into it without much expectation.....and waalaa!!!




It really looks like popcorn. YEA!!!

12 comments:

Sarah D said...

Those are too cute for words! Way to go! I love trying new things, even if they don't turn out. But I must say, yours looks great! You should give yourself more credit!

Tara said...

WAY TO GO!!! Those are stinkin cute! You need to give us instructions so I can copy!
Tara

Ginger said...

Too cute! I don't feel crafty either. Sometimes I surprise myself! Way to go!!

Angelina said...

Wow, those are really cool. But on the crafty side, I'd say you have a big dose of craftiness in you.

Anonymous said...

How did you do that? They're awesome! I'll bet you made Wyatt's day!!!

The Peterson 5 said...

What great cupcakes...you are too crafty!! You always cook yummy things too!

Judy Andreason said...

See you can do it. We all have some creativity in us.

Florrie said...

....and they were GOOD too. But why did they have to be so mini? I could have pounded like 16 of those bad boys!

One Sassy Princess said...

Those are so dang cute! Love it...I need instructions!

Rosalyn said...

I can't wait until I get my book! They look great. I will have to try something new for Lindsay's birthday.

ccrippen said...

Hey Denette -

Very nice my craft impaired friend! I only call you that because I too am craft impaired! What a fun, cute and looks like easy idea. Your even more awesome for having a birthday party! I don't even do that!

Way to go!

Take Care,
Char :)

pan x 8 said...

so awesome, no really 'cause I'm not crafty at all.... what a fun idea!!!! My trip was so awesome - going home this aft... we need to get together and we'll need to plan a big lunch for the summer when Kiera comes down!!

Will you email me your addy so I can get cards out??? thanks!