Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?

The tree is up, but what's with the decorations being all in one spot? It has almost been a week and I haven't even rearranged the decorations. Also notice the big hole at the top. It looks like we just pulled it out of the box. It needs some work.

So what am I waiting for? Who knows. I haven't even got out my nativity sets yet. You would think they would be more important than the tree. Hopefully I can pull it all together soon.

3 comments:

Shani said...

That IS a beautiful tree!! At least you've gotten yours out of the box =]

Ginger said...

Mine's still in the box too! Jeramy brought all the Christmas stuff in the house on Monday - and there it sits!! I have no energy to get it all out. Maybe when my husband gets home I'll beg him to put it up!!

Anonymous said...

Call Santa!