Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Weekend

Got to love it when a Holiday is near a weekend. It means you can drag out the Holiday.
New Years Eve we went to Wellington to bring in the new year with the Roaches. (Rosalyn's family)
Grandma makes the best Orange Julius and Popcorn.
At 10:00 we watched the ball drop in NY and tried to tell the kids it was the new year. It worked for the younger ones, but Bailey and Dallin didn't buy it.
Just after midnight. Bailey is the only one with his eyes open. We are such party animals.
Dallin and Bailey on New Years making a bird house with Grandpa in his shop.

Hannah is just as excited to meet us as we are her. We had only seen pictures of her.
This is a common scene on the weekend. Shane watches me sleep on the couch.
Saturday, the 2nd we got together at Jared's place. That Hannah is sure cute!
Amy's Dad took all the snow out of the culdesac and piled it in her back yard. It was a fun slide.
Dallin trying his hand at snowboarding. (yes on a sled)
Porter thinks he can do everything his older brothers do. He was pretty successful.
Amy entertaining the kids. It is amazing how fun simple games can be.

9 comments:

JJ and Stephanie said...

Looks likes lots of FUN!!!

Angelina said...

Sounds like you had a weekend of partying. You deseved a nap!

Rosalyn said...

It was a lot of fun and I agree...Hannah is CUTE!!

Machelle Kay said...

Hannah has changed so much!! I almost didn't recognize her. I do think she is getting cuter and cuter. I don't get to say that too much because there are only 4 nieces and 9 1/2 nephews.

Tara said...

Looks like tons of fun!!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year (all except the water break...) Now I'm craving those orange julius and popcorn...sounds yummy!!!
Tara

Ginger said...

Happy New Year! We're big party animals too. We were all asleep by 10:30pm and didn't even turn the TV on or get treats out. I had a bad sinus infection that whole week and I just needed sleep.

The Kolste Family said...

Matt and I were laughing at that comment from Wyatt. I don't think anyone in your family could make it on that show if they tried, but we are big fans!

pan x 8 said...

Look at all that fun!! Yes, we are going to do lunch - life slowing down or not, it's time!! =)

Britt said...

Denette, I found you!!! I've been having so much fun this morning looking at your blog. What a sweet family.

Your boys are precious, and you look so so pretty. It's great to see you again!