We want to sing to you today.
One year older and wiser too.
Happy Birthday, to you.
That word wiser needs to be replaced with more forgetful.
I have been one year older for about 2 days now. I don't feel any wiser. I feel I have lost my mind!!
For example.....Yesterday I pulled the sheets off my bed to wash them. I wash them, dry them and take them upstairs to put back on my bed. I am feeling pretty good about this. It is only mid morning and I am making the bed. (It is not uncommon for me to go to bed and realize the sheets are still in the dryer) So I make the bed. It looks good. I go to walk out of the bedroom and what do I see on the floor?.......THE BEDSHEETS. Seriously, who does that? Who makes a bed without the sheets on it? It was a first for me. See what I mean about the wiser being replaced with more forgetful? I hope this isn't what this year has in store for me.
7 comments:
It must be common to lose your mind at our age. I just looked at one of my missionary companion's blog and she had a picture of a bottle of orange juice in her cupboard with her cups. Too funny!!
I am glad I am not alone in the forgetful department. Happy Birthday by the way.
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one!
I love it!.....makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only person that does silly things like that. Seriously.....you should have seen me trying to make dinner on Sunday. I messed up with so many things you would have thought I had never cooked a day in my life!
That's pretty funny and I hate to say it but I'm in the same boat! Normally I can't remember where I put the sheets on the way down to the laundry room!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Hahaha! Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one!
I'm the same way....I forget everything. I started to panic that I was having an early onset of alzheimers, but they say as long as you remember what the item you forgot is, and/or what it is used for you are okay, that's normal. It's when we forget what the bed sheets are...then we need to panic! I think I've got ADHD since I am required to multitask way too often. I get distracted easily!
I've lost mine too! Glad I'm not alone! That is TOO funny!!
I would totally NOT ever go to the mall if I were you either with the kids! SCARY!!!
Post a Comment