
Now that I have graduated from having a stroller I find them very annoying. Oh, I understand their purpose and think they are a great thing, but how can a 3 yr old spot them from the car? I am not kidding. We fight over who gets to push the button. Wyatt and Porter race from the car to push them. Yes the 6 yr old usually wins and then I have a crying 3 yr old. So we have to stand there and wait for the door to shut and then let the 3 yr old have his turn. Do you know how much extra time it takes to get anywhere when you get to play with the doors? UGH!!
There is one at the Jr. High where Bailey plays basketball and I believe it is going to kill me. It is set a little higher so Porter can't get the angle on it to push hard enough. He tries and tries. People are lining up behind us waiting for him to push it. If someone from the other side pushes it he throws a tantrum. He is always in tears coming home from a game.
So today, I decided to go to the library just to take this picture. I pull up and Porter asks if he can push the button. I silently laugh. No, Porter you are not getting out of the car. This is going to take 1 second and not longer.


This has nothing to do with the post. On my way home this cute chicken wouldn't get out of the road. He thought about it a couple times, but nope. He finally moved over enough that I could use the other lane. Crazy bird!!

5 comments:
HaHa, funny!! Sounds like we all have fights over the buttons!!
Why wouldn't the rooster cross the road?
We are so living on the same planet!!! Good thing we don't live with elevators!
hahaha!! I love it! Oh, the things we do for our kids.....I can just picture you standing there with a line of people behind you waiting for the doors to close so the next kids can have a turn! That's great!!!
That made me laugh!!
Oh the fun things kids do. Where would we be with out them.
Post a Comment