Thursday, July 22, 2010

Arrow of Light


Bailey received his Arrow of Light. He has been so excited. His birthday is the end of August and the Cub Scout Master asked if he wanted to wait for a Pack Meeting closer to his birthday to get it. Bailey said, "No way!"

Grandparents on both sides were there which made it even better. Boy Scouts here we come. (I am seriously in this for the long haul. I don't mind though. It is kind of fun)

4 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

Congrats Bailey! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I swear he was just a new wolf!
ps
love the picture of all the kids waiting for a ride!

Melanie Yetter said...

Congratulations Bailey! He will love Boy Scouts. We are blessed with such great leaders.

Shauna said...

Bailey, you are one handsome kid! We are so proud of you. You'll be awesome in Boy Scouts. Congratulations on your Arrow of Light! We love you!!!

pan x 8 said...

Congrats Bailey! I know that means a lot to you and all your hard work!