The first customers of the day brought their goat along. Apparently it needed more attention than it was getting.I'm sure it is wondering where the lemonade went.
That's CRAZY!!! Zack begs to have a lemonade stand. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about them but if I'm going to be a "fun" mom I'm gonna have to give in eventually I suppose....
Hahaha!! I love the goat on their stand! too cute!! I'm not a fan of lemonade stands either! HATE them!! My kids beg all of the time. My excuse is that we are on a dead end road, the last road in town....but last year they talked me into taking them down to a corner on mainstreet. I dropped them off and ditched for a few hours....it was long, and boring and they've never asked again!
7 comments:
Now that's not something you see everyday! They could start offering goats milk or lemonade.
That's CRAZY!!! Zack begs to have a lemonade stand. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who isn't crazy about them but if I'm going to be a "fun" mom I'm gonna have to give in eventually I suppose....
Yah, I had to give in a couple of days ago. My kids sat out their and there only customers. The neighbors. I am totally not a fan of lemonade stands.
Hahaha!! I love the goat on their stand! too cute!! I'm not a fan of lemonade stands either! HATE them!! My kids beg all of the time. My excuse is that we are on a dead end road, the last road in town....but last year they talked me into taking them down to a corner on mainstreet. I dropped them off and ditched for a few hours....it was long, and boring and they've never asked again!
Why are they in your garage? They need to be out on the street. Who is over their marketing anyway?
Awesome! What a memory for them. I'm not a fan of lemonade stands either. . . but bring on the "diet coke" and I'm THERE!
Still - a great Mom for letting 'em have it!!
Post a Comment