Back when Shane and I went on the trek Shane's parents took the boys for a few days. Those days were filled with swimming (daily I believe), eating at McDonalds, and hanging out with cousins who live close. The boys were so excited to see us leave. It's a party at Grandmas for sure. Shauna or Sally, if you have pictures please e-mail them to me.
A few days ago while I did the Choral Academy the original plan was that Shane would take the week off to watch the boys. My mom thought that was silly of him to take a week off for that. He should save it for a time that we all could enjoy. So she came up this way for a day or two and then took the boys camping with my dad. Mom just e-mailed me the pictures and I must say she was a trooper. Look how gross they are!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment