Thursday, October 7, 2010

He likes me......he just won't admit it.

Porter was excited to go on his first preschool field trip. I was excited too and told him I got to go with him. He looked at me and said, "why can't Dad come?" Oh this daddy's boy!!!!

It was pure torture to have his picture taken with me. We wrestled for a minute and I almost got a smile. Notice the grip I have on his arm. He isn't getting away.4 classes all met up and headed to a small petting zoo. Porter would have nothing to do with any of these animals. He didn't want to pet them or anything. When the farmer said they were going to see a pony he went running. I laughed because we have tons of pony's in our neighborhood to see, why would he get so excited about this pony?


We then ran across the street to a pumpkin patch where the kids could play on a hay maze and find hidden pumpkins. They could have played for hours there.


A group picture of the 4 classes and their teachers Ms. Jamie and Ms. Sarah
Fun time even though he would have rather gone with his Dad. LITTLE PUNK!

5 comments:

Tara said...

So funny! My Max is exactly the same way with his dad!So cute! Is that my little Joshers by Jamie? Isn't he cute too! Steph said they were going on that field trip. Looks like fun! Jamie's awesome!!!

Ginger said...

Brittney's dad took her on her fieldtrip on Monday. She's a daddy's girl too. I kind of like it because my other two were never that way.
I have one that hates getting their picture taken too!

Shauna said...

What a kid. . . you gotta love him!
It's awesome how he loves his Dad. I don't think anyone has loved me like that. What an amazing feeling that must be. Shane. . . enjoy every minute of it! Love 'ya, Porter!

pan x 8 said...

Dallin got his Dad to go with him on his 1st grade field trip to Thanksgiving Point. He is the only one that got it out of him. He was just lucky that Daddy was not working that day and it worked out for him!

Those little punks! =)

Angelina said...

My Wyatt is just like that too.

I guess I haven't seen you in person in a while, your hair is sooo long. It looks good.