I'm sure my computer is Bipolar. If I took it to a computer doctor that would be the diagnosis. One minute it decides to work......let me on the internet. The next minute it doesn't. I am done. I say DONE!! I will do whatever it takes to get this thing fixed.
You may say I am addicted to my computer. This may be true.
But I would love to go back to the days (maybe a few weeks ago) when I could get on my bank site and pay my bills without having to turn the computer off and hope by turning it back on the problem would be fixed. (worked sometimes and sometimes not)
I would love to read all the blogs I have fallen behind on.
I would love to help my 6th grader with his report on Poseidon without having to use an ipod to find information.
I would love to find new recipes to try.
I would love to read my e-mail when it is sent, not days later.
I would love to search for music without having to go to the music store first.
I would love to check the weather in the morning without turning on the TV.
I would love to start Christmas shopping, checking out deals online.
I would love to check what is for lunch at the school by visiting the website. I know, I know. I could actually print the calendar, but you see the computer rarely recognizes that it has a printer. Again, I must turn off the computer and hope that it lets me back online.
Why is it working right now??? Who knows. I am just hoping that by the time I push the "publish post" button that it is in a good mood. Cross your fingers.
11 comments:
I'm so glad it's in a good mood because I totally miss you!!! I hate computers too but heck, our lives are so involved in them!!! lol
Hang in there, Denette! We're all lost without our computers. No dinner this Sunday, but you know that. Try to have a good day!
Sorry your computer is giving you fits. That's so annoying! Glad it worked for a minute! CUTE family picture.
I have a love/hate relationship with computers. How did we ever make it without computers??? Love your family picture!
Can't live with em can't live without em! I'm in the same boat. Lately I get kicked out of everything because my browser is too old and I can't download anything newer...it just won't work! Glad you got on for a moment - great post! and I love your new family picture too!!! DARLING!!!
I love you new family picture. Way cute. I hate it when computers go on the fritz. We have a really good computer man in our ward who has fixed ours when it when on the fritz. Hopefully you can find someone tohelp.
I too LOVE your new Family Picture!! It's good to hear from you again :)
Have Dave take a look at it and see what is up. He has fixed and cleaned up a few computers in the neighborhood. The only fee for his service is cookies ;)
Are you sure it isn't the operator that is bi-polar????? I hope I don't offend!!!!! love ya!!!! Your picture is great!! Where is it at my house!!!
Sorry your computer isn't working! I hate that! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cute family picture!!! You look great!
this made me giggle... and empathize.
Post a Comment