Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pictures

We have a a really cool Dad!! He spent last weekend sleeping out under the stars observing the full moon with the boys.
The next morning Dallin and Bailey participated in the ward 5K run. Dallin ran it, while Bailey rode his scooter.
Conference at the Steens.
(I am sure the rest of my boys are in another room creating another mess)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I just might be tempted to run a 5K if I could ride my scooter on the route too....love it!

Our house looks the same after conference - I'm totally not looking forward to all of the work to clean it up tomorrow! I think every single room is destroyed!

pan x 8 said...

Awesome that Dallin ran it!! I haven't run one yet... to scared of my sucky time! lol

And.. that is why conference in Utah is so awesome because we can make big messes like that and still managed to be completely spiritually fed!

We had to vacuum up popcorn! From everywhere!! lol

Ginger said...

I'm glad we're all alike! Listening to conference is WAY more important than worrying about a mess. My kids made a big mess too, but I sure got a lot out of conference.
Cool Dad! It's getting too cold here to sleep outside.

Shauna said...

How fun! Shane is an awesome Dad to camp out in the backyard with his kids. I think I would have slept in the camper. You have too many snakes hanging around your place! Dallin and Bailey were awesome too! You guys know how to enjoy conference. Thanks for sharing!