Porter has been waiting for a very long time. Eleven months to be exact. He loves this train and has been asking for weeks when we were going to get it out. Last night was the only night we had this week that was free, so out came the boxes.
He could spend hours looking at the train. Hopefully the tree doesn't end up tipped over. Why would you want to watch a train from a distance when you can get up so close?
4 comments:
I hope you're back 'cause I miss you!!! I love that train. We had one once.. it belonged to my parents and not sure what happened to it..
I'm glad I'm not the only one with crazy evening schedules... hence, I am blogging at almost midnight!
Porter, Porter. . . what a kid! Just like his Dad. Christmas is not Christmas without a train! I do hope your tree stays upright! Meat loaf on Sunday!
I can't blame him for loving the train! I love Christmas trains too. Unfortunately we haven't been able to put ours up for quite a few years now with all the kiddos but hopefully when Gracie is a bit older we can put it back out. I'm especially looking forward to having ornaments lower than about 3 feet on the tree as well. :) I hope the tree stays vertical!! If not it will make a great blog post anyway! :)
Boys LOVE trains. It's normal. Let him have fun watching it. It will keep him occupied.
Post a Comment