A few nights ago Porter asked me to make Lemon Bars. I put them in the oven and set the timer. He kept coming to me and saying they were taking too long. I asked him how much more time was on the timer. He told me 7....E.....7. I translated that to say 7:37. I told him they were close. Then every once in awhile he would yell out some more numbers. 7....E....9. And then 7.....4....0. I was a little confused. Why were the numbers going up and not down? When I went into the kitchen and saw him sitting on the counter patiently waiting for the Lemon Bars I laughed to myself. He had been looking at the microwave clock and not the oven timer.

I believe he ate the whole pan of them by himself.
5 comments:
Oh that Porter! I believe he ate that whole pan if he was willing to sit and wait!
But I love those lemon bars too!! Oh now I want to make some.
PRECIOUS BOY!
mmmm- lemon bars are my favorite! That is too cute!!!
this is my kind of boy.
Post a Comment