I didn't think I would have much primping around this house, but this preteen (almost 5yrs old) is proving me wrong. Yep, even boys primp.

Many Tuesdays and Thursdays are like this. I comb his hair and then he recombs it telling me I don't know what I am doing. He likes it standing up in the front and apparently I am no good at it. Really??? What he doesn't understand is that I am a product of the 80's. I know how to work the hairspray and blow dryer. If I had a picture I would post it, but I don't.
So if you see me around at a grocery store or church and think, "What is Denette thinking doing Porter's hair like that?" Just know he does his own hair because his mom doesn't know what she is doing. (It is looking like a hair cut is in order.)
8 comments:
He reminds me of Tyler in that picture...spikes are required for him too!
How cute is he?!!! I love this post!
Sorry you don't know what you're doing, Denette! Porter. . . you gotta' love him. . . hair and all!
I love it!! He is so cute you could do just about anything with his hair and it wouldn't matter!
How cute. They sure get a mind of their own and then there is no changing it. Good luck.
Oh how funny!! I remember how you and Roz got your hair that high. I on the other hand didn't have the talent. Just to think you thought Porter was a mini Shane and look he is a part of you too!
I love it! Maybe I should put up a blog post about Millie and then people won't have to wonder why she looks like she does most of the time! Really though, they are all cute kids and even they can't damage that!
Awesome post! Dallin has been our primper since Kindergarten. Matter of fact, he just got his hair cut last night and is pretty torn up about his long hair..
Side note: I think boys are more concerned with their hair than girls these days!
Post a Comment