Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sweet Bike




Check out Porter's new wheels. He LOVES this bike. He has been riding a small bike that he has outgrown. Last night Shane pulled apart 3 old bikes and created this one. The back tire is from his smaller bike.....as if you couldn't already tell. Also note the style of riding with shorts and cowboy boots. It's in his blood.

For those of you dying to know why I am waiting here is a piece of my puzzle.
I'm not ready to disclose everything, but this picture has everything to do with my waiting. Hopefully this week I will have more answers.

5 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

Love that porter! Hopefully your wait isn't too much longer!

Holly said...

We heard all about how Porters bike is now the coolest bike in the neighborhood from Dallin! He was so cute, Evan and I were out in the yard working and he just hung out with us explaining the bike process! Loved it!

Angelina said...

Looks like you might be waiting for carpet . . . Keep us posted. I am sure it will be really cool.

Shauna said...

What a bike and what a KID! Love him, love him, love him! Tell him we're keeping his raccoon safe and warm!

pan x 8 said...

Dude Shane, you rock! Pretty cool bike Porter!