Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Congrats Bailey

Way to go Bailey!  I attended a little awards assembly yesterday where he was recognized for having perfect attendance this year and a 4.0 GPA.  Keep up the good work!  On to 8th grade.


4 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

congrats to you both! Love the door behind him too!

Unknown said...

That's awesome Bailey! Good Job!

Shauna said...

Way to go Bailey Bob! We're so proud of you. Hit G-pa up for some money on Sunday. . . you deserve it! Love 'ya!

pan x 8 said...

Where have I been? Congrats Bailey! You have a beautiful kitchen and I laugh and am amazed how you got through it! OOOOuuuch on Porter's head! And our family has taken the train from San Fran to SLC and now that Tia is 4, we are thinking of taking the trip ourselves! With your adventures, I absolutely cannot wait!!

Miss you friend! So great to catch up!