We had a barbecue with the Davis family Saturday and then a party on Sunday with the Steen's. He was finally catching on to the idea that this was all for him on Sunday. I feel bad, when Bailey and Dallin were small I got into decorating a cake. Well I don't anymore. I have no creativity or time. This year I decorated a few cupcakes like trains and called it good. I really don't think he cared. His favorite toys were the trains that he received. You can't have too many of them. Soon we will have enough track to go around all the furniture in our family room. So far he has slept with every engine. He is cute.
3 comments:
The cupcakes turned out cute. Happy Birthday Porter.
I can't believe he is 2! Time flies! Happy Birthday buddy.
Sorry we missed the big celebration. Happy Birthday Porter.
Post a Comment