
Look what happens when you leave your children with your husband for an hour or 2. I went to Young Women's one Tuesday night and came home to Wyatt riding his bike. Shane said he wanted his training wheels off so he took them off. Wyatt got on the bike, Shane gave him a push and that was it!! Wyatt would be our 3rd to ride a bike and we have yet to teach any of them. Bailey and
Dallin did the exact same thing. I remember as a child my dad chasing me down the road because I would often lose my balance. Learning to ride a bike was a HUGE deal. I wasn't 4yrs old either. I don't get it.
As you can see he wasn't wearing a helmet either. He wears it now because of a neighbor that will give him treats when she drives by. They only get the treat if they have their helmet on. Pretty clever.

I had to add this picture because this is SO a
Steen boy. He has all the riding gear he needs. Cowboy boots, swimsuit, and helmet. He is prepared to ride, swim, run through
anybody's sprinklers, and go visit the horse. Oh to be a kid again.
2 comments:
The picture without the helmet was taken by his mother. He always wears a helmet on my watch.
Shane
I was about to comment....Where is his helmet? I was glad to see it on in the next picture!! Wyatt is your "spunky" guy, he especially needs the helmet!! Love your comment Shane!!
Post a Comment