God made little boys really cute so us parents wouldn't hurt them.
Shane & I are on the couch enjoying a conversation just before dinner when Dallin brings us an empty bottle of sunscreen and said that Porter had it everywhere. GREAT!!! Just what we need. We go into the family room to see the damage and this is what we found. Yes it is all over the pictures. It is also all over the blinds and door behind him, and off to the side there is a sofa table that he hit too.
Shanes first response was "What day does the maid come again?" You know that darn maid. She is here 24/7, but most days you can't tell what she has done. I think she needs more pay. Shane claims she gets most of his paycheck.
Anyway, cleaning sunscreen off of blinds is a lot worse than dust. I was about to throw them away. Not really, but I did think about it. Who makes this stuff waterproof?
Shane wondered if we had stumbled across something great. What if we marketed a sunscreen product that was meant to be sprayed on windows to keep the UV rays out.
Now that it is all cleaned up it is kind of funny and Porter is really cute.
5 comments:
Hi Denette,
I love to hear that things like this happen in every house. I seem to get my fair share of them; i.e. bright pink nail polish drizzled all over the carpet in my girls room, bright pink lip gloss smeared in to accent the nail polish, and pretty pictures and letters written on the wall-with permanent marker. Kids...you gotta love 'em!!
I was about to say what Shani said. At least you don't have girls to make makeup messes. Plus I would rather clean up sunscreen rather than poo like I did yesturday. It was all over the house. But we love them.
your good to remember to take pictures. Porter is just making memories not messes.
That is hilarious! I didn't even think of it being waterproof. Too funny!
Just who is this child's mother anyway???? And what was she doing instead of watching him, sitting outside on her porch talking to her neighbor no doubt!
Post a Comment