Monday, June 16, 2008

Davis Reunion

Well I survived girls camp and have 2 pictures to show for it. Yes my camera wasn't going to cooperate with me. Sometimes it just doesn't want to take a picture. I was at the top of the pioneer trail looking over the Salt Lake Valley when the battery decided to die. The view was really amazing, but you will just have to take my word for it. I told the other YW to get a picture for me. We will have to see if they remember.

I got home Friday and then went to a Davis Reunion on Saturday. These pictures aren't anything special, but I happen to be the only child from the Clyde Davis Family able to make it. I thought I would share them so the rest of my siblings could see them.

OK. I have tried about 5 times now. I can't seem to find where my pictures went. I will have to put them on later. Where would they go?

I found them. This is Grandma and Linda. No one told us that we needed matching shirts. Come on Linda, it is ok to smile sometimes.

Tianna's little Taylor trying to get Porter. They are only a few days apart in age. Doesn't she look just like Tianna?


Porter is getting Grandpa. The rest is of Guy, Tricia, and Tianna's back side. NICE.
My boys really liked Leon. At the end Leon said my boys were not allowed to come to next years reunion. They had come prepared with extra water guns, one for each hand. Leon didn't have a chance during the annual water fight. He better watch out. When they get a bit bigger Leon may really be in trouble.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I was glad to see your blog too! I see your mom every once in a while usually at Walmart, but I just don't see or hear from anyone even now that we are back in Price. Let me know next time your down and maybe we can try and get together. I am also heading to girls camp in July, good old Helaman Hollow! It was great hearing from you.

Kim

Heidi Keller said...

I wish I would have been able to make the reunion this year. I was close though. Thanks for sharing the pictures, it is nice to see everyone.

Shani said...

I love the picture of Linda and your Grandma, I started cracking up the instant I saw Lindas face (that's the same face we always catch on my mom in pictures) and then I noticed the matching shirts! LOL And then after I read your little comment I lost all control; thanks for a good laugh!!

Machelle Kay said...

Thanks for the pics. I really miss family right now. I know I was just down there a month ago and saw Mom and Dad and Jared and Amy, but I still miss the rest of yah. Can't wait until August. I am so excited. Thanks again.