We had our first week of summer and also our first accident. Porter often will ride this horse of his. No he didn't get bucked off. I added this picture because I thought it was cute. Oh yea, also to show you that I do clean sometimes. (That is for Shane.) Side note. How many of you clean your house in the morning and by the time your husband comes home it looks like you did absolutely nothing. It happens to me ALL the time.
Back to the story.
Porter and his brothers were jumping on the couch. He must have hit his head on the horses ear. The cut wasn't deep, but it wouldn't stay shut so he ended up with a few stitches. While getting the stitches I thought he was asleep. He just laid there so still.
I am sure I will see more of this. Boys are pretty rough. Maybe I should make them wear their helmets 24/7. They for sure would be safe, even from sleeping in bunk beds.
1 comment:
Denette, apparently helmets don't protect you from everything....there was that incident with Savy and a bed and a broken collar bone....and you know the rest. Oh well, boys will be boy!
Post a Comment