Yes, I am attempting another Tag. I must be crazy......or.....I haven't had much to post about. So this tag is the one about your quirks. I need to list 6. The good thing about me doing this during the day is that I don't have a husband or children to give me a large list. We all have the quirks that you don't want to admit to.
1. I am extremely impatient. I know Machelle mentioned this, but I have it too (It came from the Butler side). If I want something done I mean I want it done this second. No, not even a minute later. I may as well do it myself if you are going to wait a minute to do it. I can mention to Shane that I want to paint a room. He knows that means I will probably buy the paint the next day and have it halfway finished by the time he gets off work.
2. I love sleep. Many people struggle to get 6 hours of sleep. Not me!! I swear I am still a teenager. My body doesn't function well with 6 hours. My average is 9, but I have been known to get 10 - 11 hrs. I know that sounds crazy. How do I do it with kids? This is where I am not like a teenager. I can fall asleep watching TV on the couch at 9:00pm and not get up until 7:30am. I am not a night owl nor a morning person. I have been known to fall asleep in a movie theater. Yes I have been on a date and fell asleep. He still married me. Whew!
3. This one goes along with sleep. I talk in my sleep. This can be embarrassing, but funny. Shane will have conversations with me in the middle of the night. He thinks I am awake, but I am not. Most of the time he can tell what I was dreaming about by my conversation. There are times I jump up and turn the lights on because of bugs. When the light gets on I realize that I am dreaming. I have woken Shane up to tell him something important only to realize what I am saying just makes no sense. I am like half in and half out of sleep.
4.I love to throw things away. Wyatt has caught on quick to this. If anything of his is missing he will go straight to the garbage to see if his Mom threw it away. I hate junk. I don't have room to store it so I throw it away. I won't touch Shane's stuff. He has to throw his own stuff away.
5. I am bull headed. I actually have control of this one,when I want to. When it comes to my own family I like things ran MY way. I don't carry this outside my home. It doesn't affect my church calling, or friendships. I am more easy going in those circumstances. I keep a lot of my opinions to myself when out of the home.
I am out of ideas and the kiddos are coming home soon. So, you may see me update this entry.
4 comments:
Okay I started laughing about the sleep talking one. That is pretty good. I bet Shane just loves that and the fact that you can't stay up. Denise was the same way when we hung out and it drove me nuts but now I just laugh about it.
WOW! You surprised me! Two tags! I loved your answers, I think mine would be the exactly the same! Although I've only talked in my sleep a few rare times, and that was enough! Scarey what comes out when your snoozing!
Tara
OK! I'm with you. There is this feeling that build up and sometimes its hard to breath if things don't get done when you want them. It totally know that feeling. I'm with you on the sleep. cute post! karen
That sleep talking thing must run on the Butler's genes!!!
Post a Comment