So being the bad mom that I am, I totally forgot he was going to need a diaper change soon. I realize I haven't seen him for awhile, so ask one of the kids if they have seen Porter. Bailey said he is upstairs asleep. WHAT?? There is no way he could be asleep. He hasn't been napping since before Christmas and he NEEDS his diaper changed.
I go upstairs and there he is asleep on an ottoman. Yes he is very stinky too. I am sorry cute little guy, but I am going to have to wake you up.
Can you believe he fell right back asleep after I changed him? I now need to go find a candle or something to help the smell of the upstairs.
1 comment:
So cute! I love when they fall asleep in random places like that. So sweet! First time mom's probably are appauled that you forgot about his diaper but those of us with more than one kid are all thinking that we've done that before too! :) What can we say!?
Post a Comment