No Band-Aid. All better. That is what Porter was saying as we walked into the instacare. He has been there before. Back in June he was jumping on the couch and his head hit a metal horse. This time he was standing on a chair at the table. He rocked it just enough for it to fall. He went with the chair and his chin hit the bottom of the banister. OUCH. He is not my wild child, yet he is always the one with stitches.
I am such a wimp when it comes to this stuff. Shane has to leave work to help me. I can't stand watching them cry when they stitch it up. Besides, most of my boys are daddy's boys. If they have a choice they want their Dad.
This picture makes it look worse than it is.

I am so impressed with myself. I was able to get this picture off of my phone.
10 comments:
Poor kid! Doesn't it make you so sad for them when they get hurt like that! My boys are like that too with their dad. I'll try not to take it so personally now that I know mine aren't the only ones.
I just saw your little things on the side of the blog. So funny! How bout those Utes! That was an awesome game! Wish they'd let them go all the way!
Happy New Year. We love it when we start the new year out at the hospital or doctor. Makes for a great year!! We did that a few years ago. Jacob fell off his bunkbed and had an ambulance ride on jan. 1st!!
OK So your gonna think I'm weird but that pic made me miss working at the doctors office a little. Unless he's a kicker, a biter, or a scratcher. Hope he's feeling better!!!
Tyler has tipped our chairs too, but luckily it didn't end in stitches. That looks sore...I hope he feels better soon!!
Oh, the joys of mothering boys!! Good luck, I hope you survive them.
Did that happen while I was talking to you on the phone? J/K. I don't think I will be able to handle stitches with any of my kids. I am becoming a pro with burns though.
OUCH! That looked pretty bad! How many stitches? We've only had to go for stitches twice, and with the same kid too (knock on wood)! I am shocked you got a picture if you can't handle blood! I don't panic when my kids get hurt until we get home. I seem to make it through the crisis. I hold them down for shots, IV, Stitches, etc. But I can't even look if they are doing that stuff to ME or I pass right out!
Tara
ouch!!!! I think that one is one to be proud of. Yikes!!! I am in pain looking at it. Well, now he can tell friends and alliqator got him or a bobcat.!! That is what Brink and my kids do. I never no the real reason their are scars. How sad for him though! Karen
I'm due May 25th. I'm excited to buy clothes for someone other than nieces. Brian rolls his eyes when I look at girls stuff and says we don'thave a girl so don't look and now he's going to have to suffer while I look. :)
Post a Comment