Wyatt has been sick the past 2 days and look at the mess he creates. Now who really wants to touch those nasty tissues?

Porter doesn't like to eat one variety of cereal for breakfast. He likes 2 or 3. He has to eat them at the same time which requires 2 - 3 bowls and also some additional spoons. It just wouldn't taste right if he mixed them all together.

A couple of Saturdays ago we did a little sledding. Dallin was enjoying himself.

We had to get the hill going. Here is Wyatt plowing the trail.

I took Porter down and had lost control of the sled. We crashed at the bottom. I thought for sure I was going to smash Porter. He loved it and was ready for another turn. If you look close you will see a fence in the background. The goal is to avoid the fence. We barely missed it.

Bailey crashing into Wyatt on the way down.

Porter is in an "I do it myself" stage. He wouldn't let anyone carry him up the hill. The snow was too deep for him to "Do it himself". I'm sure Shane's back felt nice after bending over the whole way up.
9 comments:
Your little boys are SO cute! It looks like you had fun sledding! Glad you missed the fence!
Great pictures! You had me laughing at the kleenex pile! At least he was using them instead of his sleeve! And we've had the same battles over food, and I do the same thing - anything to get them to eat something! Who knew we'd grow up to run a restaurant and a maid service....
Cute kids!!!
Tara
Is that behind your house? I was wondering if there were any good sledding spots on that hill?
I defently remember you I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to you I just figured out all them comment things lol took me long enough I found a bunch! I never kept up piano after you I hated my other teacher ( scrunched up face) Your boys are so cute and it looks like you have many adventures with them! I need to add you to my list of friends on my blog!
Callie
Okay so your boys are so cute, but I am still wondering how you could have four boys already. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you left our ward and Baily was just little. That is cool that you can go sledding in a place where there are not a zillion other people. It reminded me of when I was young and lived in country. How do you like Mapleton?
Wow, Wyatt goes through Kleenex like Libby goes through paper! I think between the two of them we've taken out a forest!! I love that kid...he definitely has some spunk in his personality!
Are you for real!??! I am so happy you found me! I had just told my cousin about you... we had good times! Your boys are so darling! Send me an email with your home information I would love to chat it up with you! kiera@ritterbusch.us
Such cute boys!!
How funny is the picture of all the tissues!! I am still laughing. That is hilar! Was it a whole box!
How fun with the sledding. I believe the snow is going to end sooner this year. Way to get out their with your kids. Way to take some crashes. Karen
Post a Comment