Here are the reasons you DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS.
1. It makes it hard to test drive. Either you put all the car seats in and out of cars a million times or the Husband (Shane) test drives while the wife (Me) hangs out in the old car with the monkeys (our boys).
2. The candy machine doesn't have real food in it.
3. The monkeys can mess up a computer really fast if you take your eyes off them.
4. They get bored really fast.
5. They get excited about EVERY car you look at.
6. It is always a 4 hour process. Thank goodness for the TV.
As we were leaving, I look back at Wyatt. His lower lip was quivering and he had a tear on his cheek. I ask him what the matter was and he said he was sad to leave our old Van there. So cute.
7 comments:
Yay for new cars!!!!
Boooooo for taking the kids. Every time I do it I swear it will be my last......Not fun!
But new cars sure are.....
So is this your Christmas present???
How sweet is he... it sounds like the "fun" experience was a success, if you left the old van there!!
We have done the same thing....I always end up in the car with the monkeys - not fun at all!
So, what new car did you get???? That's exciting news!
Tara
Beautiful car and beautiful monkeys! I'm happy for all of you!
Exciting to have a new car. Hopefully you didn't just buy it to hurry and get out of there with your monkeys. I have done that before.(Not with cars) Hope you got a great car.
We took ours with us to buy our truck last year, but we just ordered what we wanted and our dealer (the bishop) looked until he found what we wanted. It took a while to find one with low miles for a good price.
Thanks for the heads up. I can't imagine taking our 1 boy let alone 4. YOu are a brave woman!!!
Post a Comment