Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little Trains

A few weeks back Shane and Porter had a conversation that lasted about 4 hours or so. It went something like this.

Porter: Dad, (can) we play with your little trains?

Dad: Maybe later.

Porter: You always say that.

10 minutes later

Porter: Dad, (can) we play with your little trains now?

Dad: Not yet. Maybe in a little while.

10 more minutes later.

Porter: Dad, (can) we play with your trains yet?

Dad: Not right now bud.

10 or so minutes later.

Porter: Is it time to play with your trains?

Dad: I don't know.

I think you get the picture. This went on for a long time until Shane finally pulled out his little trains. Shane kept a few train sets from when he was a kid and Porter loves them.


1 comment:

pan x 8 said...

LOL!!! I'm sure Shane had a great time and that picture totally shows how a child's persistence can totally wear a parent down! Happens to me all the time! =)

Good for you Shane... I probably would have said "tomorrow" after 1 hour! LOL