Lucky for me school is out in less than a month. Just saying that makes me excited. The schedules can be tossed aside and we can play. I know, that list above will still exist, but freedom and warm weather will be change enough.
Yes it is raining today and will be for a few more. So gloomy.
6 comments:
Yah, I get in a rut too. Sometimes thought the rut is much more comfortable than if you have to travel the bumpy road.
I am right there with you! I can't wait for lazy summer days (who am I kidding- swimming lessons, baseball, softball, 4-h classes, and the list goes on). But it's nice to just take it slow, and let the sun shine while I enjoy the freedom of doing nothing once more!
I'm coming in JULY!!! Lets shake up our schedule for a day and PLAY!!!
Kiera,
I can't wait to see you. Let us know the day and lets play!! It has been way to long.
Great post! I'm so in a rut too! Baseball season has begun here and it's added to the insanity. Then Max starts tball and matty starts soccer in May. It's going to be nuts and I can't wait for summer either!!! It will be a nice break from the norm!!!
I'm so with ya! Maybe it's this last stretch that gets us this way! I love what I do but I'm always thinking of how I can make the same floors and the same laundry loads more exciting for me! LOL
I can't wait for tossed out schedules too!! A little more carefree is good for the soul..
btw, my driving has completely turned around since I've had kids, unless it's just me driving in our little sedan.. lol.. when i use to work I'd get that speed "itch" taken cared of!
Post a Comment