Friday, December 17, 2010

Who knew?

We know the Shepherds and Wise Men came to see baby Jesus, but who knew that a cowboy and Power Ranger did too?

Every day this little Nativity is rearranged. Many times there are new visitors. A couple weeks ago it was surrounded by army men. I'm sure they were there to protect little baby Jesus.

7 comments:

Tara said...

too cute!

Angelina said...

So cute. It is good to have one the kids can play with and rearrange. You area good mom to let them.

Heidi Keller said...

You are good to take pictures of that stuff. I would think nothing of it and put it back the way it is suppose to be.

pan x 8 said...

I love their intrepretation of the nativity scene.. it's pure Christmas!

The Peterson 5 said...

Your boys are cute & funny!

Tara said...

Love it!

Shauna said...

I love those kids! Our nativity scene was used the same way. The kids played with it for hours. Everyone rearranged it a different way. And what's amazing. . . it's still around. The grandkids play with it now along with the light up Christmas tree. You're a cute Mom, Denette! Someday your grandkids will play with it! Time goes quickly!