You two are awesome parents and very creative. Who'd a thought to get a ladder. Too bad it had to rain! What a cute family! Love you Guys!
That was so fun!!! I thought Shane was tall but wow that snowman.
Denette - that is the best!!!! You are a genius for capturing that! It was huge!!!!
What fun. That is cool to have such a tall snwoman.
Boo on rain! He made such a cute tall snowman. I'll bet the boys had fun. The picture with the ladder was awesome! How fun!
Cool snowman!! Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You two are awesome parents and very creative. Who'd a thought to get a ladder. Too bad it had to rain! What a cute family! Love you Guys!
That was so fun!!! I thought Shane was tall but wow that snowman.
Denette - that is the best!!!! You are a genius for capturing that! It was huge!!!!
What fun. That is cool to have such a tall snwoman.
Boo on rain! He made such a cute tall snowman. I'll bet the boys had fun. The picture with the ladder was awesome! How fun!
Cool snowman!! Love it!
Post a Comment