Monday, January 10, 2011

I feel a project coming on!

"I will believe it when I see it" is what Shane says. Yes it has been awhile since I have done anything with my sewing machine beyond mending, but out with the old and in with the new. That's right. I got a new sewing machine and I am very excited about it. The old one was not running well. The stitch was bad and it ran like a freight train. The new one is like driving a new car. So quiet and smooth.

So, with 4 babies on their way (3 on my side and 1 on Shane's), really cute fabric, and my new Bernina, I am ready to go.

More posts to come.

3 comments:

Rosalyn said...

That one is obviously not for me!! How fun. I wish I had the time and energy to do something like that. I can't wait to see the finished product. Maybe you can invite Machelle down to give you a push.

Tara said...

Darling fabrics!!! Having the right, working, tool definitely makes all the difference doesn't it?! I hope you post pics when they're done! Have fun!

Shauna said...

Way to go, Denette! For a minute I thought you were expecting "quads"! You have so many amazing talents. Didn't know you got a new sewing machine. . . enjoy!